New Card Reader System
We will be rolling out our Card Reader System for all students on October 13, 2014.
This system will enable us to better keep track of students riding busses and greatly improve movement through the cafeteria lines.
To insure the success of this program:
· All students will be issued a Smart Card containing their student identification number and a lanyard to fasten it and their student ID cards to.
· Students must carry their Smart Cards with them to the Cafeteria if they are going through the breakfast or lunch lines. Those who do not have Smart Cards to scan will need to go the back of the line because cashiers will need to deal with them individually.
· Students must have their Smart Cards with them to ride the bus. If the students does not have the Smart Card after three reminders, they will lose their bus riding privileges.
· There is no charge for the first Smart Card. Students with lost cards or cards which are defaced or abused and are unusable will be charged $10.00 for a replacement card.
· Teachers in all grades are requested to assist with this program by monitoring students’ Smart Cards and IDs and making sure they have them before going to the cafeteria and riding the bus.
The Fun Fest will be held at the K-8 Building for all students and the High School building for Middle and High School students. The admission wrist band will be good at both schools.
The Fall Raffle will be held at the Fun Fest in the K-8 Building at 7:00 p.m. in the Front Lobby. You do not need to be present to win, but we hope to see you there!
Are you ready for the Raffle?!!
2014 Raffle Sports Package
We are excited about this year’s Fall Raffle! Proceeds will go toward Student Technology and Instruction.
Students, your family and friends have a chance to win tickets to some BIG
games. All you have to do is sell the tickets for a chance to win.
Here’s the details:
Raffle Tickets are just $5 each.
1st Prize: Two Broncos/Raiders Tickets Sec. 104/Row 8,
plus $200 Visa Gift Card to spend at the game, and a Limousine Ride by
Sunset Limos to and from the game.
2nd Prize: Two Avalanche/Blues Tickets and a $100 Visa Gift Card to spend at the game.
3rd Prize: Two Nuggets /Clippers Tickets and a $50 Visa Gift Card to spend at the game.
Click Here for the Raffle Flyer
Dear Parents and Guardians,
The Pinnacle Charter School is committed to supporting the educational needs of our students. If your children attend Pinnacle and are living in the following situations there may be additional educational support available to you. Supports that may be available include: transportation services, information about additional health or educational services, resources for after-school programs, and payment of costs associated with uniforms or graduation.
Are you or your children:
o sharing living arrangements with other people due to your loss of housing, economic hardship, or for a similar reason?
o living in a motel, hotel, trailer park or camping ground due to the lack of alternative accommodations?
o living in an emergency or transitional shelter?
o living in a public or private place not designated for or ordinarily used as a regular sleeping area?
o living in a car, park, or public space?
If any of these situations apply to your students attending Pinnacle, please contact the Pinnacle school counselor by October 10, 2014.
Pinnacle Elementary School
If you have questions about this program, please contact the school counselor or Jennifer Archuleta, the Pinnacle McKinney-Vento School Liaison (303) 450-3985 ext. 1113 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here for Spanish: Spanish Version
NEIGHBOR OUTREACH of COLORADO
MOBILE FOOD PANTRY
A mobile food pantry truck will be near your neighborhood
providing food assistance to community members.
Scheduled Date: 2014: 9/8, 10/6, 11/3, 12/1
2015: 1/5, 2/2, 3/2, 4/6, 5/5, 6/1, 7/6
Location: Pinnacle Charter School
• No qualifications, membership fee or eligibility forms to complete
• Product distributed to anyone seeking extra food assistance (self-declaration of need)
• Please bring bags, a sturdy box or basket to transport product home
• Product distributed on first-come, first-served basis
Parent Student Handbook Now Available
Click on the link to view the handbook. Parent Student Resources
Please note there have been changes to this years uniform policy, you can find these under "Uniform Policy".
To educate students to attain superior levels of academic performance by:
Creating a safe, supportive school community
Fostering a structured environment to prepare students for college and career
Using data and the state standards to support learning
Striving for excellence in everything we do
Friday, October 24
Annual Fun Fest
5:30 p.m.to 8:00 p.m.
Children pay $10 to play all the game they want.
We will be selling Pizza, Corn Dogs, Drinks, Cotton Candy, Popcorn and more.
Hope to see you there!
Dress Down Day Fundraiser
Students Pay $1 to Dress Down.
Fall Raffle Drawing
The Fall Raffle Drawing will be in the K8 building
at 7:00 p.m. at the Fun Fest.
Fall Raffle Drawing
The Drawing will be held at 7PM at the Fun Fest in the K8 Front Lobby. You do not need to present to win, but we hope to see you there!
School Board Election
Bullying is Never Okay
SAFE2TELL® is designed to help YOU anonymously report any threatening behavior that endangers you, your friends, your family, or your community.